A. Thinking Model
B. Pedagogical Model
C. Directive Model
D. Indirect Model
- The able teacher is one who:____________?
- In John Dewey’s student-centered approach of learning, the role of the teacher is of a____________?
- During facilitative questioning the teacher passes______________?
- To increase the confidence of the teacher
- ____________is an approach whereby a teacher or counselor poses questions to the student to allow them to explore ideas that may be complex or emotionally difficult?
- What should teacher do before teaching the lesson?
- A teacher must check his own unruly behavior because?
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- The technique of classroom management where the teacher punishes negative behaviors by removing an unruly student from the rest of the class is called___________?
- There ___________any message from my teacher since she moved to London.
- The able teacher is one who:
- Aneela is eight years old girl. She does not like to study. You as a teacher: