A. Thinking Model
B. Pedagogical Model
C. Directive Model
D. Indirect Model
- A teacher should be_____________?
- While delivering lecture in the class a teacher:
- The able teacher is one who:____________?
- The teacher found many mistakes in my composition, when she went__________it.
- A good teacher is one who:
- The technique of classroom management where the teacher punishes negative behaviors by removing an unruly student from the rest of the class is called___________?
- Women are better teacher at primary level because___________?
- During facilitative questioning the teacher passes______________?
- The extinction technique of classroom management is a technique where teacher __________ any negative behavior.
- In John Dewey’s student-centered approach of learning, the role of the teacher is of a____________?
- The able teacher is one who:
- A teacher is considered successful only if he_____________?