a) Decaying organic matter
d) Dissolved oxygen
- According to John Dewey, school is a __________ institution, and education is a __________ process.
- __________ me to your mother when you are in London.
- How did these things come __________?
- Sound cannot travel through __________
- The main function of nozzle is to __________?
- The longer a particular ability is unused the __________ it becomes.
- Fear of death __________?
- According to the __________, the more you do something, the better you are at it.
- 50 ml of standard and hard water containing 1mg of pure CaCO3 per ml consumed 10ml of EDTA solution. 50ml of given EDTA sample requires 10ml of same EDTA solution. Calculate the total hardness of water sample in ppm
- Plato argued that __________ are fit to rule?
- CPI stands for __________?
- Curriculum revision should be a/an __________ process?