- Which is the Largest Country Of Africa By Population?
- How many years did it take for the complete revelation of the Quran?
- Smallest Country By Population after Vatican city Is?
- If the total product of two workers is 80 and the total product of 3 workers is 90 then the average product of the third worker is ________ and the marginal product of the third worker is _________?
- Smallest Muslim state population wise is?
- The two types of pulleys in a hydraulic lift are ______ and ______
- Which gas was discovered on the sun about 151 years ago during total solar eclipse?
- A firm in perfectly competitive industry is producing 50 units, its profit-maximizing quantity. Industry price is £2 and total fixed costs and total variable cost are £25 and £40 respectively. The firm’s economic profit is?
- As per Pakistan army spokesperson, Pakistan will host a dinner on it’s 78th Pakistan day, in which guests invited are ____?
- How many years the 1st Constituent Assembly lasted?
- Largest District of Pakistan by population is ____________?
- How Many Total Voters in Pakistan For General Elections 2018 ?