A. Super Computers
B. Mini Computers
C. Micro Computers
D. Mainframe Computers
- Pakistan is the _____ largest cotton grower in the world.
- He is weak _____ grammar.
- I _____ an old friend in the market this morning.
- Which one of the following was the first fort constructed by the British in India _____?
- Around _____ billion m3 of gas would be transported from Karachi to Lahore per annum through North-South gas pipeline.
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- Our plan _____ to succeed.
- The training session has been changed from 9:00 _____ 10:00.
- The fine yellowish dust or silt spread and deposited by the winds, that is very fertile is called _____?
- I was astonished _____ her failure.
- The players agreed to abide _____ the referee’s decision.
- He always comes _____ home late.