A. 76.3 %
B. 91.6 %
C. 83.3 %
D. 90.9 %
- The function of snubber circuit connected across the SCR is to___________?
- A thyristor can termed as__________?
- For series connected SCR dynamic equalising circuit consists of___________?
- If holding current of a thyristor is 2 mA then latching current should be_____?
- _________ is a form of discussion that starts with individual response if the students then formulate student’s pairs then the pairs are used to form groups of four.
- When a large surge current of very short duration flows through a thyristor then which one of the following device will operate to protect the thyristor ___________?
- A thyristor equivalent of a thyratron tube is a _________?
- What is the 3rd form of "Lie"?
- Typical range of thyristor turn OFF time is______________?
- The Name Of World’s longest Sea Bridge which connected Hongkong, Macau and China is?
- 4 thyristors rated 200 V in series. The operating voltage of the string is 0.600 V. Derating factor of the string is_____________________?
- The capacitance of reversed bised junction J2 in a thyristor is CJ2 = 20 pF and can be assumed to be independant of the off state voltage. The limiting value of the charging current to turn on the thyristor is 16 mA. What is the critical value of dv/dt?