A. French PM
B. USA PM
C. British PM
D. Queen of England
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operate in load commutation mode in case load consists of____________?
- Which of these countries has more official languages than the other three?
- E. coli and example of____________?
- The official residence of President of Kyrgyzstan is __________.
- Which court ordered to take official vehicle from new caretaker chief minister of KP?
- The most suited gate pulses given to the AC regulator with R – L load can be in the form of____________?
- The world’s narrowest street is______?
- Free writing is used as a timed activity to stimulate the flow of____________?
- Zimbabwe has the highest number of ______ official languages.
- Voltage commutation circuit can be converted into a current commutation by interchanging the positions of____________?
- Why Fleet Street is famous ?
- Corbillion Cup is Given in the Game of____________?